Today’s guest is Ed Holloway-George, Senior Android Engineer @Asos & speaker on all things cyber app security.
In this episode we discuss:
- The most common app vulnerabilities in 2022
- How to build more secure apps
- Using hardware keystores
- What is Tap Jacking
- and much more!
Things discussed in the episode:
Connect with Ed
- You can find Ed over on Twitter @sp4ghetticode, his blog over @ spght.dev & make sure you check out his talks over @ spght.dev/talks!
👉️ Connect with me
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & at robj.me.
You can also connect with like minded listeners on the community Slack.
☕ Become a Supporter
This show is fuelled by caffeine, so if you feel so inclined you can become a monthly supporter of the show by heading over to BuyMeACoffee.com & choosing a subscription tier! (Or you can just buy me a single coffee – I can never have too much coffee!)
💛 Tell a Friend
I’d really appreciate it if you share this episode with a friend or fellow developer (and after that head over to Apple Podcasts or Podchaser & leave the show a positive review!)
⚒ The tools that built this show
• Riverside.fm (remote interview recorder)
• Sounder.fm (Hosting & show notes transcription)
• Reaper.fm (Audio editing & production)
• TidyCal (Calendar booking tool)
• Samson Q2U (microphone)
• Rode Procaster (microphone)
• Focusrite Scarlett Solo (XLR Audio Interface)
• Clipscribe (Social media videos)
Cold Funk by Kevin MacLeod