Today’s guest is Florian Walther aka Coding In flow – a coding Youtuber & Podcaster.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How he got into coding
- Why he started his Youtube channel with no coding experience
- Florian’s thoughts on Jetpack compose
- Why it’s important to do things you actually you enjoy
- and much more!
Connect with Florian
You can find Florian over on Twitter @codinginflow, on Instagram @codinginflow, you can find his Youtube channel @codinginflow, his twitch channel @ https://twitch.tv/florianwalther & you can find the Coding in Flow Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts!
👉️ Connect with me
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & at robj.me.
You can also connect with like minded listeners on the community Slack.
☕ Buy me a Coffee
This show is fuelled by caffeine, so if you feel so inclined you can support the show by buying me a coffee (and I can never have too much coffee!)
💛 Support the Show
I’d really appreciate it if you share this episode with a friend or fellow developer (and after that head over to Apple Podcasts or Podchaser & leave the show a positive review!)
⚒ The tools that built this show
• Riverside.fm (remote interview recorder)
• Sounder.fm (Hosting & show notes transcription)
• Reaper.fm (Audio editing & production)
• TidyCal (Calendar booking tool)
• Samson Q2U (microphone)
• Rode Procaster (microphone)
• Focusrite Scarlett Solo (XLR Audio Interface)
• Clipscribe (Social media videos)
Cold Funk by Kevin MacLeod