Today’s guest is Greg Edwards, the CEO at cyber security company CryptoStopper.
In this episode we discuss:
- His origins in Cyber Security
- How SMS 2 Factor Authentication is fundamentally broken
- How Apple was recently held to ransom
- Mobile devices as attack vectors
- The future of ransomware on mobile
- How to write secure code
- Getting into the hackers mindset
- and much much more!
🌎 Connect with Greg Edwards
👉️ Connect with me
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & at robj.me.
You can also connect with like minded listeners on the community Slack.
☕ Buy me a Coffee
This show is fuelled by caffeine, so if you feel so inclined you can support the show by buying me a coffee (and I can never have too much coffee!)
💛 Support the Show
I’d really appreciate it if you share this episode with a friend or fellow developer (and after that head over to Apple Podcasts or Podchaser & leave the show a positive review!)
⚒ The tools that built this show
• Riverside.fm (remote interview recorder)
• Sounder.fm (Hosting & show notes transcription)
• Reaper.fm (Audio editing & production)
• TidyCal (Calendar booking tool)
• Samson Q2U (microphone)
• Rode Procaster (microphone)
• Focusrite Scarlett Solo (XLR Audio Interface)
• Clipscribe (Social media videos)
Cold Funk by Kevin MacLeod