Today’s guest is Andrea Scuderi – currently the lead iOS developer at Schpock that’s spent the last 6 years working for a range of companies from Timeout to Sky Sports and is now the lead iOS developer at the popular marketplace app Schpock.
In this episode we discuss:
- Server-side Swift
- What is it
- How iOS developer’s can leverage to write their own backend
- Running a server-less backend on AWS running Swift code
- The pro’s and con’s of unit testing
- Scaling up your resources as a startup
You can find Andrea on Linked at https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreascuderi/ and you can find his Server-side Swift Github projects at https://github.com/Andrea-Scuderi.
You can also find his app Trackyzer on the App Store
👉️ Connect with me
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & at robj.me.
You can also connect with like minded listeners on the community Slack.
☕ Become a Supporter
This show is fuelled by caffeine, so if you feel so inclined you can become a monthly supporter of the show by heading over to BuyMeACoffee.com & choosing a subscription tier! (Or you can just buy me a single coffee – I can never have too much coffee!)
💛 Tell a Friend
I’d really appreciate it if you share this episode with a friend or fellow developer (and after that head over to Apple Podcasts or Podchaser & leave the show a positive review!)
⚒ The tools that built this show
• Riverside.fm (remote interview recorder)
• Sounder.fm (Hosting & show notes transcription)
• Reaper.fm (Audio editing & production)
• TidyCal (Calendar booking tool)
• Samson Q2U (microphone)
• Rode Procaster (microphone)
• Focusrite Scarlett Solo (XLR Audio Interface)
• Clipscribe (Social media videos)
Cold Funk by Kevin MacLeod