Today’s episode is ALL about Freelancing. Having been a freelance app developer since 2012.. I answer your questions about freelancing & cover topics..
- What is Freelancing?
- The Pro’s & Con’s of Freelancing
- The differences in Freelancer vs Employee
- Risk vs Security
- Do Freelancer’s earn more money?
- What experience do you need to be a Freelancer?
- Why I ONLY freelance
- How I got started with ZERO experience (and you can too!)
- Why I don’t use websites like UpWork
- My top hack for finding your next gig
- and much much more!
👉️ Connect with me
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & at robj.me.
You can also connect with like minded listeners on the community Slack.
☕ Become a Supporter
This show is fuelled by caffeine, so if you feel so inclined you can become a monthly supporter of the show by heading over to BuyMeACoffee.com & choosing a subscription tier! (Or you can just buy me a single coffee – I can never have too much coffee!)
💛 Tell a Friend
I’d really appreciate it if you share this episode with a friend or fellow developer (and after that head over to Apple Podcasts or Podchaser & leave the show a positive review!)
⚒ The tools that built this show
• Riverside.fm (remote interview recorder)
• Sounder.fm (Hosting & show notes transcription)
• Reaper.fm (Audio editing & production)
• TidyCal (Calendar booking tool)
• Samson Q2U (microphone)
• Rode Procaster (microphone)
• Focusrite Scarlett Solo (XLR Audio Interface)
• Clipscribe (Social media videos)
Cold Funk by Kevin MacLeod