Today’s guest is Noah Labhart. Software engineer, Founder of mobile development agency Touch Tap, Co-Founder and CTO of startup Veryable, and Creator & Host of the awesome podcast Code Story.
In this episode we discuss:
- How he got started in software engineering
- How he founded his own a Mobile Development Studio
- Co-founding a successful startup
- The role networking has played in his success
- What makes a good technical test
- How to hire & manage a fully remote team
- What Being CTO actually involves
- What Code Story has taught him
- And much much more!
🔗 Connect with Noah
👀 Things discussed in the show
👉️ Connect with me
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & at robj.me.
You can also connect with like minded listeners on the community Slack.
☕ Buy me a Coffee
This show is fuelled by caffeine, so if you feel so inclined you can support the show by buying me a coffee (and I can never have too much coffee!)
💛 Support the Show
I’d really appreciate it if you share this episode with a friend or fellow developer (and after that head over to Apple Podcasts or Podchaser & leave the show a positive review!)
⚒ The tools that built this show
• Riverside.fm (remote interview recorder)
• Sounder.fm (Hosting & show notes transcription)
• Reaper.fm (Audio editing & production)
• TidyCal (Calendar booking tool)
• Samson Q2U (microphone)
• Rode Procaster (microphone)
• Focusrite Scarlett Solo (XLR Audio Interface)
• Clipscribe (Social media videos)
Cold Funk by Kevin MacLeod