Today’s episode is a rebroadcast of my recent appearance on the Code Story podcast, hosted by Noah Labhart (guest on episode 10 of this show). The interview is focused on one of my most popular apps, ReadItToMe, and my journey through building that app in 2011 as a newbie android developer to where it’s at today.
🔎 Resources discussed in the show
👉️ Connect with me
You can find me on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & at robj.me.
You can also connect with like minded listeners on the community Slack.
☕ Become a Supporter
This show is fuelled by caffeine, so if you feel so inclined you can become a monthly supporter of the show by heading over to BuyMeACoffee.com & choosing a subscription tier! (Or you can just buy me a single coffee – I can never have too much coffee!)
💛 Tell a Friend
I’d really appreciate it if you share this episode with a friend or fellow developer (and after that head over to Apple Podcasts or Podchaser & leave the show a positive review!)
⚒ The tools that built this show
• Riverside.fm (remote interview recorder)
• Sounder.fm (Hosting & show notes transcription)
• Reaper.fm (Audio editing & production)
• TidyCal (Calendar booking tool)
• Samson Q2U (microphone)
• Rode Procaster (microphone)
• Focusrite Scarlett Solo (XLR Audio Interface)
• Clipscribe (Social media videos)
Cold Funk by Kevin MacLeod